University of Hawaii cancer center plan moves forward
The Cancer Research Center of Hawaii said it hopes to break ground on its Kakaako research facility in mid-2010 after years of setbacks caused by financing troubles, lease negotiations, and leadership changes. University of Hawaii officials told legislators that they plan to have the facility open by late 2012 or early 2013.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse