University of Hawaii cancer center plan moves forward
The Cancer Research Center of Hawaii said it hopes to break ground on its Kakaako research facility in mid-2010 after years of setbacks caused by financing troubles, lease negotiations, and leadership changes. University of Hawaii officials told legislators that they plan to have the facility open by late 2012 or early 2013.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'