Frankfort, IL, approves Silver Cross Hospital urgent-care site
Eighteen months after unveiling plans to build a $400 million replacement hospital in New Lenox, Silver Cross Hospital has gotten the green light to open a satellite center in nearby Frankfort, IL. The proposed urgent-care center will house an imaging facility, doctors' offices and a sleep-study center with three to six beds, officials said. The Frankfort center's approval comes several months after construction began on another Silver Cross satellite facility—a 30,000-square-foot medical professional building and health center in Homer Glen, IL.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'