Study: Medical facilities defer projects
Medical facilities will face increased difficulty obtaining credit at favorable terms to fund capital expenditures in 2009 due to the ongoing U.S. economic crisis, according to a study by Millennium Research Group's US Markets for Video and High-Tech Hardware Devices 2009 report. The operating room integration segment will be hit hard by reduced capital equipment funding, according to the report.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care