Study: Medical facilities defer projects
Medical facilities will face increased difficulty obtaining credit at favorable terms to fund capital expenditures in 2009 due to the ongoing U.S. economic crisis, according to a study by Millennium Research Group's US Markets for Video and High-Tech Hardware Devices 2009 report. The operating room integration segment will be hit hard by reduced capital equipment funding, according to the report.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care