Cleveland Clinic signs on with Las Vegas-based brain institute
Under an agreement between Cleveland Clinic and the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute, the Cleveland Clinic will staff and operate a brain center in Las Vegas. The brain center, dubbed the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, will be housed inside the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute. The center's clinical practice might begin seeing patients by midsummer, officials said.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%