Cleveland Clinic signs on with Las Vegas-based brain institute
Under an agreement between Cleveland Clinic and the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute, the Cleveland Clinic will staff and operate a brain center in Las Vegas. The brain center, dubbed the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, will be housed inside the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute. The center's clinical practice might begin seeing patients by midsummer, officials said.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised