St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital starts kidney transplant service
Indianapolis Star, February 24, 2009
St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital has launched a kidney transplant program, becoming the second hospital in Central Indiana to offer the service. For its new service, St. Vincent is partnering with the Cleveland Clinic, which is providing expertise and two staff physicians. Those physicians will be based in Indianapolis and perform the operations at St. Vincent's hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts