Wellington, FL, hospital opens level 3 NICU
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, March 2, 2009
Wellington (FL) Regional Medical Center recently opened its Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that will allow it to care for the highest-risk pregnancies and the sickest and tiniest babies. The $6 million unit will be able to care for babies who are born premature or have respiratory and infectious conditions, as well as handle specialized surgical, cardiac and neurological conditions.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013