Two Heritage Valley Health System hospitals in Pennsylvania get grants
The two hospitals of the Pennsylvania-based Heritage Valley Health System—Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley—average 90,000 visits a year combined. That is the driving fact behind expansion projects going on in the emergency departments of both hospitals. Both projects got a boost in recent weeks through two separate $1 million state grants, one for each project.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'