Two babies' deaths at Miami Children's Hospital investigated
Miami-Dade Health Department officials have started an investigation to determine what caused the deaths of two infants in a unit at Miami Children's Hospital. The hospital has confirmed that two infants died of undisclosed causes in its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit earlier in the week. Specimens from the two children were sent to the state's health laboratory.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians