Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX) to expand emergency-care facility
Dallas Morning News, March 26, 2009
Baylor Health Care System is expected to announce today a $10.5 million expansion of the emergency department at Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX). The project will expand the emergency department by 4,300 square feet, a 21% increase in size. Baylor officials said the expansion will allow them to shorten the wait time for the typical emergency patient.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals