Nebraska telehealth network gets federal support
A $95,000 cut of a $410 billion spending package approved by President Obama will benefit the Nebraska Statewide Telehealth Network. It receives the support through the Nebraska Hospital Association Research and Educational Foundation. The network uses communication technologies to improve patient access to care and to provide patient, professional, and community education.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers