Nebraska telehealth network gets federal support
A $95,000 cut of a $410 billion spending package approved by President Obama will benefit the Nebraska Statewide Telehealth Network. It receives the support through the Nebraska Hospital Association Research and Educational Foundation. The network uses communication technologies to improve patient access to care and to provide patient, professional, and community education.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs