Developers push ahead with North Dallas rehab hospital
Developers are pushing ahead with construction of a North Dallas medical complex. Cirrus Group has gotten a $16.79 million construction loan for Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital, 65,000-square-foot facility that will accommodate 60 patients and be operated by Dallas-based Reliant Healthcare Partners. The company operates facilities in Austin, Houston, and Richardson, TX.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations