Mednax buys neonatal practices in Texas, Virginia
Miami Herald, April 1, 2009
Sunrise, FL-based Mednax said it has completed the purchase of two physician groups. Hampton Roads Neonatology includes three physicians and six nurse practitioners at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, VA. Schuster Heart Center, a pediatric cardiology practice in El Paso, TX, is a solo practice headed by Jeffrey D. Schuster.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised