Mednax buys neonatal practices in Texas, Virginia
Miami Herald, April 1, 2009
Sunrise, FL-based Mednax said it has completed the purchase of two physician groups. Hampton Roads Neonatology includes three physicians and six nurse practitioners at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, VA. Schuster Heart Center, a pediatric cardiology practice in El Paso, TX, is a solo practice headed by Jeffrey D. Schuster.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts