Federal aid to help New Jersey health centers
NJ.com, April 8, 2009
More than $6.8 million in funding was awarded to community-based health centers in New Jersey as part of the American Reinvestment Recovery Act. The new funding will be used to renovate facilities and offer more primary care to New Jersey families, U.S. Sen. Frank R. Lautenberg said in a statement.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream