Commentary: Five myths on healthcare's electronic fix-it
Tevi Troy, deputy secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services from 2007-2009, provides his thoughts on what he says are common health IT myths in this article for the Washington Post. Troy questions whether the $20 billion for EHRs in the stimulus package is worth the risk.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening