New Hollywood, FL, center 'a one-stop shop' for women's medical imaging
Memorial Healthcare System has opened a new high-tech and ultra- comfortable imaging center, for women only, in Hollywood, FL. Hospital administrator Doug Zaren said three mammogram rooms, three ultrasound rooms, one room for bone-density tests (to screen for or measure osteoporosis), and another room for MRIs make the place convenient to receive head-to-toe testing.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus