Baptist Health grows into Broward County, FL
Miami Herald, May 11, 2009
Baptist Health South Florida, a healthcare giant with almost $1.9 billion in annual revenue, is opening a medical center in Coral Springs and planning three more for Broward County. The Coral Springs center includes an urgent-care clinic and a center for outpatient diagnostic services, including magnetic resonance imaging, CT scans, and digital mammography.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US