Massachusetts General/North Shore center gearing up
Boston Globe, May 18, 2009
The new Massachusetts General Hospital/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers will provide day surgery, cancer treatments, routine check-ups, and other medical services at its 122,000-square-foot building. X-rays, MRIs, and ultrasounds are among the diagnostic tests that will be offered when the center opens June 1.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest