Illinois hospital has a hit with its quick online cardiac health assessment
Heading off serious problems is the aim of Naperville, IL-based Edward Hospital's efforts against heart disease. The 5-month-old HeartAware risk assessment uses a series of questions and formulas to identify an individual's heart health status and rate the person's risks for diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol. The test is available for free online.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal