Cancer center to come to Newnan, GA
South metro Atlanta leaders are expected to announce a new hospital in Newnan, GA, dedicated to care for those with cancer. Cancer Treatment Centers of America plans to build a cancer hospital in Newnan that will create 500 jobs and generate $500 million in economic activity over the facility's first five years, organizers say. It is also expected to bring in thousands of cancer patients from throughout the Southeast to metro Atlanta.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care