Cancer center to come to Newnan, GA
South metro Atlanta leaders are expected to announce a new hospital in Newnan, GA, dedicated to care for those with cancer. Cancer Treatment Centers of America plans to build a cancer hospital in Newnan that will create 500 jobs and generate $500 million in economic activity over the facility's first five years, organizers say. It is also expected to bring in thousands of cancer patients from throughout the Southeast to metro Atlanta.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers