Lahey, Mass. General pour millions of dollars into expanding ambulatory care
Massachusetts General Hospital and Lahey Clinic Medical Center have invested millions of dollars on outpatient care and treatment in the northern suburbs of Boston. Knee surgery, treatment for sleep disorders, ultrasound, and cardiac stress tests are among the day surgeries and procedures that will be offered at the new facilities as two of the biggest names in Massachusetts healthcare square off in Boston's northern suburbs.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending