Lahey, Mass. General pour millions of dollars into expanding ambulatory care
Massachusetts General Hospital and Lahey Clinic Medical Center have invested millions of dollars on outpatient care and treatment in the northern suburbs of Boston. Knee surgery, treatment for sleep disorders, ultrasound, and cardiac stress tests are among the day surgeries and procedures that will be offered at the new facilities as two of the biggest names in Massachusetts healthcare square off in Boston's northern suburbs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers