AMA endorses House Democrats' healthcare bill
The American Medical Association endorsed a liberal health overhaul bill that includes a public insurance option. The AMA sent letters to three House committees behind the bill. The letters, signed by AMA's executive vice president, Michael Maves, MD, said the AMA appreciates and supports America's Affordable Health Choices Act.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions