AMA endorses House Democrats' healthcare bill
The American Medical Association endorsed a liberal health overhaul bill that includes a public insurance option. The AMA sent letters to three House committees behind the bill. The letters, signed by AMA's executive vice president, Michael Maves, MD, said the AMA appreciates and supports America's Affordable Health Choices Act.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL