Chicago neurosurgery hospital may partner with NorthShore, move to suburbs
Chicago Tribune, July 23, 2009
A Chicago-based specialty hospital for brain, spine, and orthopedic surgeries may relocate to the northern suburbs under a deal under discussion with hospital operator NorthShore University Health System. The Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago confirmed it is in talks with NorthShore University Health System. Current plans under discussion would have procedures currently done at the existing facility moved to Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview and Skokie Hospital in Skokie.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments