Chicago neurosurgery hospital may partner with NorthShore, move to suburbs
Chicago Tribune, July 23, 2009
A Chicago-based specialty hospital for brain, spine, and orthopedic surgeries may relocate to the northern suburbs under a deal under discussion with hospital operator NorthShore University Health System. The Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago confirmed it is in talks with NorthShore University Health System. Current plans under discussion would have procedures currently done at the existing facility moved to Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview and Skokie Hospital in Skokie.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'