University of South Florida plans $4 million surgery center
The University of South Florida has partnered with Intuitive Surgical Inc. to establish the USF Health daVinci Center for Computer Assisted Surgery. The $4 million center at the USF College of Medicine in Tampa is one of two centers nationwide using the daVinci Surgical Systems SI model to teach physicians in training and community physicians how to do robotic-assisted surgery, USF Health said in a release.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts