MD Anderson opens Florida facility
Orlando Business Journal, October 21, 2009
The M.D. Anderson-Orlando Cancer Research Institute has opened its new research facility in the University of Central Florida's Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences building, officially becoming a part of Lake Nona's "medical city." The 30,000-square-foot facility will triple the cancer research institute's wet lab space and provide thousands of additional square feet of work space.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013