Counter Reimbursement Reductions With Revenue Cycle Improvements
Simple process changes can reap tremendous rewards for hospitals in the wake of healthcare reform.
Though considerable uncertainty still surrounds recent government healthcare reform, executives at Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital are taking a proactive approach to mitigate continued reductions in government payor reimbursements.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans