Director, Managed Care Analytics
SCA owns and/or provides management services to 185+ ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in partnership with approximately 2,000 physicians and in affiliation with 45+ health systems.
We currently are searching for a Director, Managed Care Analytics to partner with the Sr. Director of Managed Care to deliver analytics that enable operations leaders to set and execute a strategy that aligns payer contracting efforts with targeted volume growth initiatives, and strategic hospital growth and development.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work with large amounts of data utilizing various software systems
- Understanding of the hospital, surgical hospital and ambulatory surgery center environment, particularly around various commercial and government reimbursement methodologies, insurance contracts, and payor systems
- Ability to interpret contract reimbursement’s impact on claims and utilization data
- The ability to identify and understand relevant internal and market data, developing and executing a platform which enables profitable growth
- 5+ years payor contracting/reimbursement experience in healthcare industry
- Hospital and/or ASC operations experience a plus
For more information about SCA and to apply, please visit