What impact do you think sweeping healthcare reform will have on community and rural hospitals?
To participate in the Community Call discussion board or to post a question, you will need to login, or if you are a new user, create a profile. You can easily do so by clicking "join" once you reach the forum. (Hint: Check "Remember" when logging in so you don't have to login each time.)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers