Rural healthcare to link up doctors
Kennebec Journal, January 9, 2008
Doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers in rural areas of northern New England will soon be able to use a high speed computer network to share X-rays and other medical images, patients' records and video teleconferences. The New England Telehealth Consortium will link 555 clinics, doctor's offices, hospitals, public health centers and universities.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US