Doctors plan new hospital in Ohio
Cleveland Plain Dealer, January 11, 2008
A large group of private-practice doctors and Summa Health System have announced their intention to build a 100-bed, full-service hospital somewhere in northern Summit County, OH. Summa and the Western Reserve Hospital Partners have signed a letter of intent to have a site, an ownership agreement, architectural plans and a builder for the new hospital within six months.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law