Doctors plan new hospital in Ohio
Cleveland Plain Dealer, January 11, 2008
A large group of private-practice doctors and Summa Health System have announced their intention to build a 100-bed, full-service hospital somewhere in northern Summit County, OH. Summa and the Western Reserve Hospital Partners have signed a letter of intent to have a site, an ownership agreement, architectural plans and a builder for the new hospital within six months.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch