HRSA seeks comment on small rural hospital grant program
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, January 30, 2008
The Health Resources and Services Administration is seeking comments from the public on its plan to institute a permanent deviation from a policy in HHS with regards to HRSA's Small Rural Hospital Grant Program. The SHIP grant program is designed to assist eligible small rural hospitals in implementing HIPAA compliant Prospective Payments Systems in order to reduce medical errors and improve patient quality.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest