Link in Massachusetts aims to keep healthcare local
Boston Globe, February 25, 2008
A new partnership among a team of doctors, Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, MA, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston is the latest healthcare affiliation aimed at providing more care locally that patients formerly sought in Boston. The joint venture will give the 26 doctors the resources to refer patients to minor care at the local level and specialized care in Boston, under the same network.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US