West Maui hospital plan gets key approval
Pacific Business News, February 29, 2008
A medical facility in West Maui, HI, has received approval from Maui County officials that could jump-start the project's development. The West Maui Improvement Foundation is working with Texas-based Southwest Health Group to develop a 25-bed critical care hospital, a 40-bed skilled nursing facility and a medical office building. The project has been in the works for nine years and it is expected to cost approximately $40 million.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US