Hospital wants to build medical complex in Cherokee County, GA
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 14, 2008
Canton, GA-based Northside Hospital is seeking permission from the state to build a 75,000 square foot medical office building in central Cherokee County. Northside representatives said the building would be constructed on 6.26 aces of land in a densely populated area that would "provide easy access to primary care physicians and specialists to the community."
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'