Hospital wants to build medical complex in Cherokee County, GA
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 14, 2008
Canton, GA-based Northside Hospital is seeking permission from the state to build a 75,000 square foot medical office building in central Cherokee County. Northside representatives said the building would be constructed on 6.26 aces of land in a densely populated area that would "provide easy access to primary care physicians and specialists to the community."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts