Alabama board OKs application for hospital
Birmingham News/Huntsville Times, March 24, 2008
The Alabama Certificate of Need Review Board has approved Huntsville Hospital's application to build a 60-bed facility in Madison. The new hospital, which would serve about 90,000 people in western Madison and eastern Limestone counties, will become the centerpiece of Huntsville Hospital's Madison Medical Park. Statistics have shown that among mid-sized Alabama cities, Madison residents currently have the longest drive to an emergency room.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions