Michigan health system and hospital explore proposed merger
AP/Chicago Tribune, March 25, 2008
Michigan-based St. Joseph Mercy Health System is moving forward with plans to buy Chelsea (MI) Community Hospital. The two organizations have signed a letter of intent to explore the proposed affiliation. They have collaborated for decades and already share doctors with admitting privileges at both facilities.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US