McCordsville, IN, could get medical site of its own
Indianapolis Star, March 28, 2008
Hancock Regional Hospital is planning a medical facility in McCordsville, IN, that would become the hospital's 10th site in addition to its main campus. The proposed facility would offer services such as urgent care, physical therapy, imaging and lab work.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts