Rezoning backed for Carolinas Healthcare System hospital
The Lincolnton (NC) planning board has recommended a rezoning request that would allow Carolinas HealthCare System to build an $85 million hospital in Lincoln County. State officials approved the plan for a 101-bed hospital in February, after CHS provided details and population estimates that demonstrated the need for the facility. CHS officials hope that the facility could be open by late 2010 or early 2011.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts