Butler (PA) Memorial Hospital to open new ER
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, April 21, 2008
Butler (PA) Memorial Hospital's new emergency room is scheduled to open May 5. The ER project is one part in a $155 million multiyear, multi-element expansion and upgrade of the health system's facilities. The upgraded ED will be 50 percent larger than the current facility and include an additional 10 beds. The biggest element of the expansion is a $140 million acute care tower that is expected to open in December 2009.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus