Pennsylvania hospital offers back, neck care at shopping center
As part of a new strategy, Butler (PA) Memorial Hospital has begun offering expanded services for back and spine problems at a shopping center clinic. The Back and Neck Center of Butler Memorial Hospital opened in March at a shopping complex that also features a Target and Wal-Mart. Connected to the clinic is a medical imaging center, and the site is among 17 outpatient facilities run by the hospital.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer