Akron (OH) General Medical Center expands
Akron Beacon-Journal, April 25, 2008
Akron (OH) General Medical Center is expanding its outpatient center in Stow, OH, and considering adding inpatient services at its Summit County facility. Construction of a $7.6 million addition to the Akron General Health and Wellness Center-North will begin in summer 2008. The four-story, 42,000-square-foot addition will house cardiac testing and rehabilitation, neurology, a vision center, physician offices, pulmonary testing, a restaurant, a pharmacy and other yet-to-be-determined stores.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'