Akron (OH) General Medical Center expands
Akron Beacon-Journal, April 25, 2008
Akron (OH) General Medical Center is expanding its outpatient center in Stow, OH, and considering adding inpatient services at its Summit County facility. Construction of a $7.6 million addition to the Akron General Health and Wellness Center-North will begin in summer 2008. The four-story, 42,000-square-foot addition will house cardiac testing and rehabilitation, neurology, a vision center, physician offices, pulmonary testing, a restaurant, a pharmacy and other yet-to-be-determined stores.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers