Williamson Medical votes to continue fight against Spring Hill, TN, hospital
The Tennessean, April 28, 2008
The Williamson Medical Center board of trustees has decided to appeal the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency's approval of an application by HCA/TriStar to build a 56-bed hospital in Spring Hill. Williamson representatives say HCA/TriStar's proposal would unnecessarily duplicate services and that there is not enough demand for another hospital.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer