Williamson Medical votes to continue fight against Spring Hill, TN, hospital
The Tennessean, April 28, 2008
The Williamson Medical Center board of trustees has decided to appeal the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency's approval of an application by HCA/TriStar to build a 56-bed hospital in Spring Hill. Williamson representatives say HCA/TriStar's proposal would unnecessarily duplicate services and that there is not enough demand for another hospital.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013