Boston spine group moves to Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Boston Globe, May 21, 2008
Several prominent spine surgeons have moved their practice from New England Baptist Hospital in Boston to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. The Boston Spine Group LLC said it is expanding treatment of complex orthopedic cases through Newton-Wellesley's Spine Center and Center for Joint Reconstruction Surgery. The president of Boston Spine Group said patients have said in surveys they want a more convenient location than Boston, and the group's doctors believe community hospitals that offer an array of services have a more secure future than New England Baptist and other specialty hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'