Boston spine group moves to Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Boston Globe, May 21, 2008
Several prominent spine surgeons have moved their practice from New England Baptist Hospital in Boston to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. The Boston Spine Group LLC said it is expanding treatment of complex orthopedic cases through Newton-Wellesley's Spine Center and Center for Joint Reconstruction Surgery. The president of Boston Spine Group said patients have said in surveys they want a more convenient location than Boston, and the group's doctors believe community hospitals that offer an array of services have a more secure future than New England Baptist and other specialty hospitals.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms