Residents of Sun City Center, FL, continue fight to keep South Bay Hospital
St. Petersburg Times, May 23, 2008
To show opposition to the move of South Bay Hospital, the community association for Sun City Center, FL, have kicked off a letter-writing campaign to send opinions to state officials, representatives and senators. South Bay is trying to move its hospital to Riverview and leave behind an emergency room and diagnostic services. In late 2007, the Agency for Health Care Administration approved South Bay's plans despite opposition voiced during a community meeting that drew more than 1,000 residents.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US