Spring Hill, TN, hospital boosters plan rally
Concerned Citizens for Spring Hill (TN) Hospital, a group formed to support HCA TriStar's bid to build a 56-bed for-profit hospital in the town, are mounting a campaign and a "citizens rally" in answer to continued opposition from county hospitals. A state panel has twice voted to grant HCA a certificate of need for the hospital, but Williamson Medical Center and Maury Regional Hospital have appealed both decisions. Williamson Medical and Maury Regional say the new hospital would impact them financially and jeopardize their ability to provide quality care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers