Police say man posed as doctor at Piedmont Hospital
Atlanta policy arrested a man for impersonating a doctor at Piedmont Hospital. In a statement, Piedmont officials say they've concluded an internal investigation and there is no evidence the trespasser ever had any patient contact. A hospital spokeswoman said emergency room nurses had noticed the imposter on the night of his arrest.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal