Police say man posed as doctor at Piedmont Hospital
Atlanta policy arrested a man for impersonating a doctor at Piedmont Hospital. In a statement, Piedmont officials say they've concluded an internal investigation and there is no evidence the trespasser ever had any patient contact. A hospital spokeswoman said emergency room nurses had noticed the imposter on the night of his arrest.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?