Medical copter crashes at Grand Rapids hospital
A pilot and a passenger escaped serious injury Thursday when the medical helicopter they were in crashed and burst into flames atop the 11-story Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital in downtown Grand Rapids. No patients were aboard the Aero-Med helicopter when the accident occurred, and the pilot and his passenger escaped.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives