Medical copter crashes at Grand Rapids hospital
A pilot and a passenger escaped serious injury Thursday when the medical helicopter they were in crashed and burst into flames atop the 11-story Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital in downtown Grand Rapids. No patients were aboard the Aero-Med helicopter when the accident occurred, and the pilot and his passenger escaped.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013