Recruiting rural medical professionals early
Craig Daily Press, June 4, 2008
Three high school students in Moffat County, CO, will get first-hand experience in the health profession as part of the Colorado Rural Health Scholars Program. The summer program allows sophomores and juniors to get a glimpse of what is involved in the medical field, and focuses on providing summer health science courses for driven high school students from more rural Colorado areas.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program