CEO tapped for rural healthcare knowledge
Morgan County Citizen, June 25, 2008
H.D. Cannington, the chief executive officer for Morgan Memorial Hospital in Madison, GA, is heading to Iraq to help advise the Iraq Ministry of Health on how to redevelop and revitalize their healthcare system. Cannington will be part part of a three-person team that will attend a conference of doctors and healthcare workers in Iraq. The team is expected to meet with the Iraqi Minister of Health and give advice on a topics including clinical operations, financing, quality control, and communications as they relate to public health.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints