CEO tapped for rural healthcare knowledge
Morgan County Citizen, June 25, 2008
H.D. Cannington, the chief executive officer for Morgan Memorial Hospital in Madison, GA, is heading to Iraq to help advise the Iraq Ministry of Health on how to redevelop and revitalize their healthcare system. Cannington will be part part of a three-person team that will attend a conference of doctors and healthcare workers in Iraq. The team is expected to meet with the Iraqi Minister of Health and give advice on a topics including clinical operations, financing, quality control, and communications as they relate to public health.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts