CEO tapped for rural healthcare knowledge
Morgan County Citizen, June 25, 2008
H.D. Cannington, the chief executive officer for Morgan Memorial Hospital in Madison, GA, is heading to Iraq to help advise the Iraq Ministry of Health on how to redevelop and revitalize their healthcare system. Cannington will be part part of a three-person team that will attend a conference of doctors and healthcare workers in Iraq. The team is expected to meet with the Iraqi Minister of Health and give advice on a topics including clinical operations, financing, quality control, and communications as they relate to public health.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse